Good one.   Ask him if he has any contact with Bob Ritchie, USCG (Ret.)   If so, I'd like to get in contact with Bob.   How's things on Sand Island?

I thought about it, but didn't get it done yesterday; to post a remembrance of Dec 7, 1941.

Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
December 8, 2019 at 2:08 PM
I gave my son in Honolulu a call early yesterday morning. He texted me back, "OMW to work, I'll call you when I get there."

He calls me back, it's about 7:45 local time. He's onboard USCGC Kimball, one of our new National Security Class cutters. So I ask him if he's seen any Japanese aircraft. He says "No, why?...." until he realized what day it was.

Greg