Hmm -  wonder if you can see flame coming out of it? If so, how far? How
will it work into a 50 MPH wind?
We just bought this: http://www.reaa.ru/yabbfiles/Attachments/1112568F.jpg
after this happened:
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3TdaJyV9rNI/UH33jzDCFZI/AAAAAAAAejw/-YG145suP-I/s640/2012-10-16_Putnam_Co_Exp_Aircraft_Crash_1_20121016183532_640_480.JPG
We plan to replace the eagle head with a dragon head and mount the landing
lights in the eyes. Making it breath fire would be an added plus!

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 7:43 PM Curley McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> the sav-a-life German made ones are supposed to make the field rats
> freeze, not run away.   You need something that will scare the bejeebers
> out of em.   perhaps a propane cannon that would be switched on by the
> sound of a light aircraft passing low overhead?   It would also alert
> the homeowners that someone is landing.
>

> https://pestrepellerultimate.com/products/guardian-g2-propane-cannon-telescoping-barrel
> ?
>
> OK Don via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > December 17, 2019 at 7:34 PM
> > A normal landing with the throttle at idle doesn't bother them. Buzzing
> > them at 50 feet or so does cause them to leave the runway, at least long
> > enough to fly another pattern and get on the ground. The houses
> > surrounding
> > the runway make shooting them safely difficult, though we do have hunters
> > at each end of the runway who do bag a couple most years.
> > I'm wondering if the bi-tonal air powered whistles might help - if I'm in
> > the air, I'm fast enough to power them ....
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 5:10 PM G Mann via Mercedes
> > <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

for themselves."