Hmm - I like the idea of either the Screamers with Silver Comet
<https://www.margosupplies.com/us-en/product/screamers-with-silver-comet/> or
the Whistler with Silver Comet
<https://www.margosupplies.com/us-en/product/screamers-with-silver-comet/>
coming
out of the mouth of the dragon ...

On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 11:42 AM archer75--- via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> You might try some of these methods:
>
> https://www.margosupplies.com/us-en/product-category/scare-cartridges-launchers/
> Gerry
>
> On Tue, 17 Dec 2019 19:34:45 -0600
> OK Don via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > A normal landing with the throttle at idle doesn't bother them. Buzzing
> > them at 50 feet or so does cause them to leave the runway, at least long
> > enough to fly another pattern and get on the ground. The houses
> surrounding
> > the runway make shooting them safely difficult, though we do have hunters
> > at each end of the runway who do bag a couple most years.
> > I'm wondering if the bi-tonal air powered whistles might help - if I'm in
> > the air, I'm fast enough to power them ....
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 5:10 PM G Mann via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > OK, how about using several, with converging fields of coverage,
> mounted on
> > > stands, with motion activation? OR, rig them with interlocking timed
> > > activation, so they are not all on all the time, sort of a random
> > > "sequence" to keep little bambi scared and confused.
> > > Surely, there is a way to outsmart these horned rats.

> stand,

> at
> until
> surface
> > > and
> A, I'm
> grass,
> > > not

> for

> way.

> > > animal
> the
> > > Hornet's
> animals of
> > > carry
> > > companies
> Hornet
> > > is

> time to

> The
> > > few
> > > fence

> > --
> > OK Don
> >
> > "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to
> > pause and reflect." Mark Twain
> >
> > "There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few
> who
> > learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence
> > for themselves."
> >
> > WILL ROGERS, *The Manly Wisdom of Will Rogers*
> > 2013 F150, 18 mpg
> > 2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
> > 1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!
> >

> --