Unless the place has done some serious upgrades to power supply in the past 45
years, there is going to be many cold/dark nights.  I recall when the plant
they just shuttered came online.  Big cheers that there would be reliable power
so the economy could grow and Helvetia would be safe for many years from power
failures and brown outs.  There were a few cold and dark winter nights in
Zurich, even with conservative power usage.  The country runs on electricity,
well  not the cars, but maybe with all the battery cars, they are sucking more
electrons.  Maybe the French are providing the electrons to keep CERN lit.

clay