The SPDT function seems to be done mechanically in the base. I haven't taken
one apart yet, but I surmise that the solenoid moves a rod that has two valve
seats, which are opposed so that only one can be open at a time.

The part is the entire assembly. Only the circulation pump is available as a
separate part.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC