We’ve had light rain and cloudy skies now for at least a week. Unusual, but not
unheard of for this time of year. The part that stinks is that the last couple
of days it’s been in the high 70s, so it’s not terribly pleasant if you want to
work outside. Cold front coming through on New Year’s Eve going to drop the
highs into the 60s, but it will be sunny and dry, with low humidity. That’s
typical Florida “winter” weather. Thursday things kick back up into the high
70s and chances for rain increase (again).

-D no sunshine to shovel