Power is still on, its rain/snowing, about 35F. Not bad really, it snowed some
before the rain so the windshield won't be too hard to scrape. Angie is upset
because I'm still planning to go hunting this afternoon. Tomorrow is the last
day...
I don't think I mentioned I missed a deer Saturday. I feel like I let my rifle
down, it was about a 30 yard shot that I should have made. I think I was
surprised the gun went off. On the plus side the gun went off which I think
means I've mostly gotten my gear figured out. Muzzle loader season is more
challenging. After I missed the deer (there were 3) ran down the hill where
Zach's gun misfired. It made a kind of farting noise, we found the bullet about
10 feet from him. Probably his powder had gotten a little wet. Can't tease him
too much he got 2 other deer with that gun this year.

-Curt

    On Sunday, December 29, 2019, 10:22:55 PM EST, Buggered Benzmail via