SWMBO and SWMBette wanted to go to Folly Beach tonight, about 45 minutes drive
to a Redneck Riviera. We drove out to arrive about five minutes to midnight,
watched the Flip Flop Drop (think giant flip flops made from Christmas tree
lights, suspended then slowly dropped from a ladder fire truck). Escaped as
quickly as we arrived (parked illegally on a sidewalk right up close to the
action, made for an easy get away), popped some bubbly once we got back to the
hacienda. In, out, and nobody got hurt.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC