If you want to see some of the oldest airframes still in regular service, hang
out at KMIA or KFLL and watch the cargo terminals. There are tons of old
aircraft still flying cargo into and out of South and Central America.

I can recall seeing 707s and even the occasional DC-3 there. I’m sure the DC-3s
are long gone, but I’ll bet there’s still a bunch of old stuff down there.

-D