> Mitch wrote:

> ec-2-3-137-33-26.us-east-2.compute.amazonaws.com is back.
> About 10-100 bytes per second instead of 100k, but it is
> uploading on occasion, and all I have open is my webmail and a
> forum. Maybe FMiser is right and it's a minor background
> tracking nuisance that ran amok and had to be reset.

I allow very, very few scripts.  And usually only for as long as
required.

In that situation, I often get scripts that don't get what they
need/expect and so can do weird stuff.

It sounds like that is not your situation.  But I don't ever
remember having to enable amazonaws.com to get capcha to work.  To
be fair, I rarely bother with sites that require it.