The beast is a mid size doodle.  It has “hair” or a pelt, not fur, according to
SWMBA.  It does know better than to go outside just for kicks.  Potty breaks
are pretty much out, drop it, and dash back in. It has not seemed worse for
wear during walks.  The dog does have two rain coats, as it sucks up moisture
like a rag mop which takes hours on end to dry.

The mutt will sit outside in the falling snow for hours just waiting to bark at
a moose or some poor kid walking home from school.

clay