Two decades ago I did a major remodel to the homestead.  Tore off the old half
story and built out the full space.  We were out camping one weekend to allow
the crew to do big things.  I return home to find an 18 inch hole in my living
room ceiling.  All plastered up and stippled which does not match the popcorn
in the room.

Now that we are contemplating the sale of the house, I wish the guy big pain in
the nuts for the reduction in value this has caused.

clay