124   I think 126, 201 and late 107 are the same. 210, 202 may be the same.  I think 129 is the same.  These are the first gen bolt on axle.  you can use them on 123 if you get the ends that go in the diff.

Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 25, 2020 at 9:27 AM
Are you working on 124 or 123 axles? In order to use the factory tool /
parts on 123 boots, you need to destroy / remove the can, and then affix a
new can which requires a special tool to roll the edge and make a seal.
I've heard of skilled DIYers that have rolled the edge with hand tools and
gotten the job done without the special tool. There was an MB garage here
in Mt. Plastic that had the special tool, and quoted me hundreds of dollars
per axle to re-boot. A used axle with good boots at $25 or $50 was a much
better deal.

No idea on the 124, might be similar?