Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
It was sold as a kit with the expander, 12 boots, 12 grease packets and 24 clamps. How can you say they weren't made to be expanded? But yes, I'd say the quality was mediocre. The pictures of the flexx boot look like better stuff.

Oh, I thought you got the Diesel Giant expander and a bunch of Advance Auto Dorman boots. I always thought of Dorman as 'good enough for an emergency' parts, due to the Dorman supplies racks I see by the door at the FLAPS.

Mitch.