On Sun, 26 Jan 2020 21:59:20 +0000 (UTC) Max Dillon via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Thanks Curt, that's a simple test. I don't have any starter fluid, have
> to buy some.

Yes, you may use starting fluid on a gasoline engine ...

I was going to suggest testing for spark as well -- it used to be easy to
do, just remove a plug wire, put a screwdriver in the boot so it contacts
the metal contact and hold it near some metal.

With the high-energy system those cars have, however, I am not entirely
sure that is how to do it.

Craig