3+% death rate in ground zero area, and it is spreading around China but not as fatal according to the data presented here (like I believe it, the number is likely much much higher, I doubt if the Chicomms are being too honest here).  There now seems to be a fairly strict travel ban in place both in China and the US, and other countries too I guess so that is somewhat comforting.  Hong Kong has closed their border, which is probably something they find ironic.

I'm guessing the Chinese economy is gonna tank fairly quickly, it will be interesting to see how they deal with this.  The area where this got started seems to be barely above third world conditions, which is not likely to be helping much.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

--
--FT