I need to find a FORTRAN compiler or app or whatever that can run on my Macs. I
loved programming in it.

I got really good at FORTRAN back in college. One summer at nasa one of the
(women) programmers would sit with me as I tried to understand error dumps. She
showed me how to trace memory locations where the program bombed and to trace
that back to lines of code or particular calculations and values. It made
debugging soooo easy. I had never seen any manual that went into that but she
was a whiz at it.  I became a go-to guy since I could look at a dump and figure
out in about 30seconds where it gorked.

I wish these damn cars were so easy!!!

--FT
Sent from iPhone