There ought be a lot of those in Flahdah, all the geezers down there.

My MIL had one that when she got too old to drive I suggested she give it to
her daughter (my SIL) for her boys to drive. I think 2 or 3 of them drove it
for a few years until it got “too old” (they don’t no nuffin bout cars) so they
gave it away to some charity outfit. It was rough but still seemed to be
running ok. I had driven it a few times and it was your basic boring
transportation appliance but did its job. That’s what you need.

--FT
Sent from iPhone