I don't think its a hoax, I think its overblown. This is SARS/Swine flu/H1N1
all over again. The media hammers on it continuously and makes people scared so
idiots do stupid stuff like the Australian run on toilet paper.If you're doing
the stuff you should be doing anyway (washing your hands, being relatively
healthy) your chance of infection and death is relatively low.
You're much more likely to die of heart disease...
-Curt

    On Friday, March 6, 2020, 2:02:39 PM EST, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Hey Gerry, many listers think the whole thing is a hoax so not to worry.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 1:18 PM Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <