Living in a town where the local daily news rag is best used as single sheet
bird cage liner (think 8 sheet newsprint, all very local stories for the most
part), I peruse a multitude of MSM and international news web sites to figure
out what is worth ignoring and what the rest of the world thinks is news worthy.

A health statistic either from BBC or CBC this past week found that the current
flu strain is more deadly to children than past seasons.  More dead kids from
influenza than the coronavirus deaths.

you are gonna go sometime.

clay