Vox is not exactly known as an objective news organization.

Also, where's the fun without a good conspiracy theory? The problem with
bioweapons is control; once released, they don't discriminate between friend
and enemy. A good bioweapon might have a very high mortality rate in the first
months, then mutate and weaken, so by the time it spread back to friendly
territory, it was weaker than the flu virus.

Max Dillon
Charleston SC