The panty and larder are getting a bit bare, but there is still probably enough
to feed two people for a couple weeks with items on the shelves.  Fridge is
storing mostly condiments, as fresh food rots quickly.  I last did shopping two
weeks ago.  Baked a loaf of bread yesterday to last the week.  Far too much
fish in the freezer from last summer.

I will do fine.  SWMBA will go shopping in the morning and return with poo
paper.

clay