I went to Costco Thursday evening, hardly anyone there. Filled up the $600E320
(Benz content) with premium at lowest price in quite awhile, 26.2mpg

Went in and bought fruit and a few other items. Went right to a self checkout.
In and out in short order. Checked for TP, none, but everything else was there.
People were buying paper towels (ouch).

--FT
Sent from iPhone