thanks Dan.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote on 3/14/20 5:03 PM:
Here’s a BW thread about using a resistor to lower the resistance of the sensor
on the block:

https://www.benzworld.org/threads/auxillary-fan-turn-on-set-point-resistor-modification.1629476/

It’s kind of convoluted reading, but I seem to recall using a couple of 2.2k
ohm resistors in parallel to get my cut in point to about 92C.

-D

On Mar 14, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>