When Rusty was still in business and I was rehabbing my $400 '83 240D. I did
all 4 brakes with the absolute cheapest rotors he had. I remember them being
$25 or less each with a weird brand name like "Standard" which was what was
printed on the box.I forget exactly but I think I drove that car for 25-30,000
miles on those brakes with the only issue being a failed rear caliper which was
IIRC an ATE reman I got at Advance which they replaced under warranty.I'm not
saying they were the best brakes in the world but they worked fine for the
money. More expensive brakes wouldn't have made any sense on that hoopty...
-Curt

    On Monday, March 23, 2020, 3:03:09 PM EDT, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes