Went to the local “Fresh Market” (upscale hipster grocery store) as they’ve had
milk pretty consistently and plenty of meat. Used the geezer hours because I
can. Got some free range/grass fed/no drugs chicken breasts as the wife wanted
some and three gallons of skim. A handful of people in the place.

Had my morning cold beverage and realized one of my teeth seemed unusually
sensitive to the cold beverage. Ran the tongue over the affected tooth and
found it to be very, very rough. Dang. Either an old filling fell out or a
tooth cracked. Called my dentist buddy, he’s getting me in this afternoon. He
said I’ll have to run the gauntlet of questions, thermometers, “Where were you
on the night of..??” etc., etc.

-D