1.) We lived in Wisconsin. Mass consumption of dairy products is a residency
requirement, like having a pickup truck and a firearm when you live in Texas..
2.) Milk was/is a staple for our growing boys (now men) who consume large
amounts as well.
3.) My morning beverage, “Crappaccino”, is nearly a gallon of milk for about
5-6 days consumption when I make up a batch.

Milk is yummy. 3-4 gallons a week consumption is pretty normal for our
household.

Haven’t looked at paper products. Don’t need any, still have a good month’s
supply if not more. We’ve never hoarded, we have hurricane supplies year ‘round.

-D