Luther Gulseth wrote:
It is a well known fact in the BioDiesel world that any information you read on
journeytoforever.org (JTF) is suspect and needs to be researched better before
you take it as fact.  Ask the same question on any BioD SVO/WVO forum.  I can
provide links to them if requested.

Do you have any criticisms of the methods used in the study? Or do you just disagree with the conclusion? I'm curious. My experience is that while there are a lot of "it works for me!" anecdotes in the SVO/WVO world, very few people have gone to the trouble of doing any real scientific study on how it affects engines the way this Thai study has.