We have hurricane supplies, essentially a month’s worth of nearly everything
except water, which we buy at the beginning of the season (June) and gradually
drink through the end of the year before replenishing.

No need to get TP, food, etc.

I can sort of understand the TP, but for the life of me I couldn’t understand
why people were loading up on bottled water. It’s not like the water supply is
going to be compromised.

Strange times.

-D