A few weeks ago they had a supply at the co-op. The vegan, pro-earth, granola
crowd won't use Charmin. The unbleached, recycled fiber stuff is all gone
though. Maybe they're using leaves?
Buddy Ben may have gotten us a gig shooting geese at a dairy farm. Apparently
they can get a pest removal permit. I understand that years ago people used
goose necks to wipe with. Probably hard on the plumbing...
-Curt

    On Thursday, April 9, 2020, 8:32:44 PM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

 Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> writes:

> We managed to get a couple rolls of paper towels today but there was
> no TP. Fortunately we have plenty for a few more weeks anyway.

Try the dollar stores. I've found they generally have it. It'll be some
brand you never heard of but better than nothing.

Best I can figure is that the people who normally shop there don't
generally have enough money to buy more than they really need. And the
people with income to support hoarding TP at ridiculous levels don't
normally shop at dollar stores so it doesn't occur to them to go there.

Allan