I had thought about chickens years ago when we first moved here but Angie
didn't want to. Now with eggs being kind of hard to get she's rethinking.I'm
going to have to take 6 weeks of furlough in the next 6 months, I'll have
plenty of time.
Instead I think I'll spend those weeks at camp trimming trees and making
lantern videos. One pays me a little stipend now, the other is my retirement
fund.
-Curt

    On Sunday, April 12, 2020, 6:13:21 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes