Very nicely done. If I made it, it would work but it would not look quite so perfect.

RB

On 14/04/2020 7:57 PM, Craig via Mercedes wrote:
Shirley recently asked me to do something which required measuring the AC
current drawn by a load. I have been frustrated by not having a current
tap, something with which to measure the current drawn by an AC load, so
I decided to build one, shown in the attached picture. The neutral wire
can be used to provide a 1x point on which to clamp a clamp-on AC ammeter.
The line wire is wound in a 10-turn loop, so it provides a 10x point on
which to clamp the ammeter.

Craig