On 15/04/2020 6:19 AM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
My Amprobe clamp on ammeter came with a current transformer for regular plug in
the wall sort of stuff.

https://www.amprobe.com/product/els2a/ <https://www.amprobe.com/product/els2a/>

Pretty simple and cheap, you could certainly use it with other clamp on meters.

-D

I bought one a while back at Menards. Don't recall the brand name but it was in the store grouping of meters etc. Seems to work fine. I have 3 different clamp on meters. I think the jaws are big enough on all of them to use with the splitter.

RB