$5k, maybe. The exterior looks pretty solid. Bumpers are a mess, but that’s not
uncommon.

The interior scares me. Dash wood is shot, dash pad is shot as well. What’s
weird is that normally the dash pad would be bad (cracked) but the wood decent,
or at least maybe a little bleached out. I have no idea what’s happened to that
dash wood.

Window rubber is all shot, typical for an unmolested example.

I can’t tell for sure, but it almost looks like there are masking lines around
the rear window trim, meaning a repaint. Not a bad thing, necessarily, but can
hide a lot of flaws. The trailing edge of the roof above the rear window looks
weird, like there might be rust. Could be the picture, too.

Where is the passenger side armrest and window crank? What’s the undercarriage
look like?

It’s the bottom of the line W110, which makes it worth even less.

There’s a reason why it’s been on the market for a year. The market is telling
the seller it’s not worth their ask.

-D