To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] No Glow, No Start, Car Far from Home

Marshall Booth wrote:

98% it's a bad battery.

I agree that the "bad" battery MAY result from many other things (servo,
some other electrical device stuck on, or even a corroded terminal). If
the battery IS more than 5 years old, replace it anyway (or soon) even
if the trouble is something else.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi, '84
190D 2.2 229Kmi (retired)