Eastern Airlines back when they flew L188 Electra's
I saw Grace Kelly sitting in Ist class as I boarded the Boston/LaGuardia
shuttle once, and exchanged a smile of recognition.
That was about 1969 in Boston.
Ist wife's folks lived in NYC at that time and we visited monthly then.
Old Wrinkly Fred.

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 1:37 PM Dan Penoff via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> The Blue Goose was good while they were around. (Republic)
>
> -D
>
> > On May 13, 2020, at 1:04 PM, Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> > I flew them a lot after USelessAir succumbed
> >
> > Dwight Giles Jr.
> > Wickford RI
> >
> > On Wed, May 13, 2020, 12:28 PM Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes <
> > mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >
> >> NorthWorst...is what some of their employees called it. But it was a
> fine
> >> carrier.

Fred Moir
Lynn MA