they could have been involved in this pricing since it looks like he forgot to polish his headlights

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/532556417472653

2001 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
$6,000
Vehicles <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/106181149412603/vehicles/>
Listed 20 weeks ago in Myrtle Beach, SC <https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/109354505749345/>

 About This Vehicle…

Driven 131,000 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Silver · Interior color: Silver
Fuel type: Gasoline
Good condition <https://www.facebook.com/business/help/979881538883930>

 Seller's description…

2001 Mercedes e320 I have owned this car since 91k. Since i have owned i have installed new tires less than 2k on tires, front brake pads, engine mounts, spark plugs, transmission flushed, front end alignment, replaced rear window regulator, headlight restoration, repaired dash cluster, new battery 2yrs, services are up to date it was my daily driver and will go anywhere very reliable. very nice driving car. my pictures don't do it justice!!!

--
--FT