I have a gas stove, with electronic ignition. There is an ignitor spark
point for each burner, but they all spark together regardless of which
burner valve is operated, so I guess there must be a single coil and
circuit that creates the high voltage pulses to all the ignitors.

Anyway, recently it developed the symptom where if the oven has been on,
the burner ignitors don't work. No spark at all. If the oven is cold,
the burner ignitors work fine. So something temperature
dependent. Anyone dealt with this sort of thing?

The oven ignitor is separate and it's an incandescent coil setup.

Allan