If the car hasn't been used for a long time it may be that the disk is rusted to the flywheel. That has happened more then once on some cars I have had.

If you can start it in gear you should be able to break it loose by sudden acceleration deceleration while holding the clutch down.

MG

Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Yea but in this case noting does happen, can’t shift it into gear.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2020, at 5:02 PM, Jaime Kopchinski via Mercedes