One thing I forgot to mention is after doing this procedure the clutch pedal now stays down and does not self return without help.

On 5/19/2020 7:17 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
So tonight I got under the car and loosened the bleed screw on the slave cylinder.  Fluid would dribble out.  I then had a helper push the clutch pedal and fluid came out must faster but not under huge pressure like I expect when doing a brake caliper.  I am not sure what force the fluid should come out when the clutch is pressed but it appears fluid is getting there.  I guess I will start with replacing the slave cylinder and go from there.