I only figured out the plastic epoxy after I needed to repair the battery
box in the airplane. It's a plastic box with a drain nipple for a rubber
hose that sticks out the bottom of the fuselage. we found the drain nipple
broken off the bottom of the box during that last annual inspection, and
some etching of the fuselage skin from the battery acid. My son cleaned up
and neutralized the acid (he does this for a living on KC-135's for the Air
Force), and I experimented with the plastic epoxies for find one that would
work for gluing a new nipple into the bottom of the box. The IA approved
the repair and signed the log book.
So far, it's looking good.
So, yes, I used it on the airplane!

--
OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!