Our numbers in SC are also rising, both infections and deaths, but they are
still extremely low compared to places like NY.

This country has suffered many pandemics in the past, we seem to get one
about every ten years.  Sometimes we go extreme in isolation / quarantine,
sometimes we just shrug and go on with life.
Max
Charleston SC