WOW! That's the worst brake line I've ever seen ...

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 6:44 PM Rick Hawkins Java Letterpress Cycles Photon
via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I noticed the brakes on the 2004 sprinter from Pennsylvania were a lot soft
>
> The fluid was about a pint low, so I topped it off. Then the pedal was a
> little harder and then it went away (That’s what she said).
>
> An inspection under the left Front showed me this leaking hard steel line

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!