One day a squirrel fried itself in the high transformer in front of our house,
popping the fuse.  While SWMBO and I and the Gulf power guy stood over the
still-smoking squirrel, the semi-wild neighborhood mama cat shot through our
gaggle grabbing the squirrel on the fly and disappeared for the rest of the
day.  Animals have such amazing reflexes.