From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Mitch Haley via Mercedes
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 2:58 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: mi...@mitchellhaley.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - Mini Split AC Units

The big 3 were traditionally considered Daikin, Mitsubishi and Fujitsu.
The next tier is pretty much LG and LG.

The 'I like Commies' choices would have Pioneer and Gree in the top tier,
then everything else.

Daikin wasn't an option for me, as there were no gray market distribution
channels 8 years ago. That seems to have changed since they were merged with
Goodman.

At any rate, 'inverter drive' is easily worth an extra couple hundred bucks
if you use it very much.