The Pioneer unit I was looking at had a 16’ line set included with it. I’ll see
if I can find the docs for it and determine if there’s a minimum length.

I’m guessing the actual length I’l need will be maybe 10-12 feet at the most.

This is one that I was considering if you can see the image - if not I’ll link
to it.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/201259284452836/

Thanks!

-D