Better yet, they have it on their web site with a number of different
installation kits:

https://www.pioneerminisplit.com/collections/all-products/products/12-000-btu-ductless-dc-inverter-mini-split-air-conditioner-heat-pump-115-vac?variant=14703001534506

<https://www.pioneerminisplit.com/collections/all-products/products/12-000-btu-ductless-dc-inverter-mini-split-air-conditioner-heat-pump-115-vac?variant=14703001534506>

I would have to do some measuring, but I might get away with a 10’ line set. I
could mount the condensor higher up on the exterior wall rather than on a pad
to decrease the distance.

If I get their adapter I presume I can use my automotive vacuum pump to pull a
vacuum?

-D