TitleMax has the lien on it.  I need to call the guy again and find out if they have moved on it, done whatever they had to do to track down the deadbeat lendee, or are willing to give it up.  If they give up on it then I need to find a tame mechanic to get a hold on it for 30d then they can get a mechanic lien title or something, then "sell" it to me.  It's just a PITA to deal with but I should, it is a really nice truck.

--FT