Just fill out a bill of sale, does not matter what name you put on it, and get somebody to sign it.

On 6/28/2020 3:19 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
On Sun, June 28, 2020 3:50 pm, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Or, fill out a form, mail a check to Vermont and get a registration and
plates, then transfer to your state later.
What do you put on the form when you fill it out?
"This car belongs to a title loan company, but I'd sure appreciate it if
you'd issue a title for it in my name..."