The error was specifically low pressure to that wheel and it gave me the option
to disable SBC. I’m not sure how you would have low pressure to a caliper and
the caliper be at fault - the SBC system went through all of the diagnostics
and flagged the system as being bad. Max pressure on the left  front was 64
bar, and the minimum was 69 bar, so it failed the pump.

He’s still got brakes, but he said the left front definitely feels weird if he
gets on the brakes. Even if the caliper was stuck the pressure should still be
at or above spec, correct?

This is my first run in with SBC, so I’m not that familiar with it as far as
failure mode.

-D